Monday, March 7, 2011

Sista HanTaran

Found this lovely few pics in my lappy..
n yess.. it's my sista hantaran made by me foe her weddingg..
gorjess tak??
okay
this is cupcakes ordered by my bro
looks relly CLASS n yummy
'
'
'
'
'
n this one plak..made fr fresh flowers
it's sireh junjung
but yg ni my mak andak yg watkan
hehehehehe
sorry
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
oh.. n dis one.. yg cukup lovely
i order from FB
hahahahaha
i design sendry hokay
then da rest
die watkan la
it is handmade chocz
yg tersgt la
GEMPAK
( for me)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
yg ni la baru I buat betul2 dgn tgn sendry
it's wallet n belt
in da garden..
wahhhhh
garden kah???
tgk la sndry ye
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
n one more
PERFUME
yessss
i loikes
simple je my gubahan ni...
not so crowded
nanti
SEMAK!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ok that's it je yg i dpt snap
that's few more like
kemeja,fruits,ring,kuih muih
tak sempat plak nak snap
but can browse it thru my FB ya..
ENJOICE....


No comments: